Thursday 28 August 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL!

School started today! Yippee, yahoo!

It was a perfectly wet morning but we were out the door early and at school eager to start the new year! I pray that all three boys have a wonderful day and year and that they are blessed with good friends, teachers and the love of learning.


I now have all day to myself for the first time in a long time. I'm not sure where to start! I guess updating my blog uninterrupted is a good place. And coffee with friends after drop off was a nice change this morning! Anyway, I know I will miss having someone under foot all day, but I am excited about this new stage in my life!


Hope you all are having a great school year so far!


(don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but Charlie's hair is full of baby oil because we had to use it in the bath yesterday to remove all of the tattoos we've enjoyed this week!)


No comments: