- adjusted to the time change
- practiced driving on the wrong side of the road
- tried to parallel park on the wrong side of the road (I am still working on this as our minivan is the largest car in Scotland!)
- ate lots of pizza
- went to the Botanical Gardens (lots of room to run and play and one minute from home)
- went to the Stirling Castle and the Old Town Jail
- braved Ikea with the whole family
- navigated the grocery store 2 times
- bought school uniforms
- played in our new backyard
- bought a drill and a dryer
Things we miss: family, friends, Missy, zip loc bags, ice, chips and hot sauce, any size other than "WEE", a table in our kitchen (anyone see a steamliner chugging along?)
Things we love: cooler weather, walking tons, energy in the city, old architecture, new accents and vocabulary, biscuits (not southern style!), great coffee, our new attic playroom, friendly Scotsmen asking "how long are you here on holiday?"
Off to bed, it's a school night!