Monday 1 March 2010

Apple

Charlie is back to school today after 2 weeks off. The boys had a February mid-term break and then he caught Chicken Pox. And a bacterial infection to boot. Poor kid did not want to go back to school today.

Anyway, my point in telling you this is because not that we are "back to a normal schedule", I am back at the Apple store for my Personal Project time. When Scott bought me this little beauty of a computer for Christmas, he bought a one year subscription to Apple One on One. That means that I can come to this fabulous store for all sorts of training and One to One time with Apple wizards. I am learning lots and it's nice to have this "office" to come to so that I can learn. I love it. My boys think I am a GEEK!

Off to sort my photos...more to come soon from our trip to the States!

No comments: