Friday 4 September 2009

Happy Birthday Christopher!





























Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday sweet Christopher. (I am not going to be able to do these birthday posts next year because they are making me too sad.) I can remember his fuzzy strawberry blond hair from the first picture like it was yesterday. I can hear his little voice telling me the names of all types of tractors while making the drive from our house to grandma's. I love that his wet hair still looks that crazy when we pose for pictures today. And the light in his eyes when he smiles has always been there and will melt my heart any day.

Christopher, we love you, we are proud of you and you are a blessing beyond words. For us and for all of those around you. Happy 8th birthday precious boy!

"Watch over thy child, O Lord, as his days increase; bless and guide him wherever he may be. Strengthen him when he stands; comfort him when discouraged or sorrowful; raise him up if he fall; and in his heart may thy peace which passeth understanding abide all the days of his life; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."

Book of Common Prayer
PS.......Notice the new front tooth he has this week! It's only been three years!







1 comment:

sharon said...

Look at that little boy growing up! Amazing.