Wednesday 26 August 2009

Back to School










Today marked the end of summer for the Nicol Clan. The boys went back to school this morning in the pouring Glasgow rain. It was bittersweet for me. The boys were delighted!

Charlie had a big day starting Prep 1 (kindergarten). He was excited to go but surprised us with a few jitters this morning. Once in the classroom with his friends, he was good to go! I thought I would be weepy, but off to the gym I went; not a tear in my eye. (Don't know what that says about me as a mother!)

And Christopher and Ethan didn't need us to hold their hands! Apparently, Prep 4 and Prep 7 boys don't need hand holding . They left us at the school gate.

All three had a great day and were relieved not to work too hard. Again, time is flying!

1 comment:

sharon said...

Such handsome boys. I too, shed not one tear!