Wednesday 24 December 2008

O Christmas Tree












It really amazes me how much time Scott and I used to spend picking out Christmas Trees. We would trade years for fat and skinny ones since we never really agreed on the "best" shape.
Well, 13 years and 3 extra shoppers later, it takes us about 3 1/2 minutes to decide on a tree! This year, we all agreed on a 2-trunk tree! The tree is crazy and the boys love to tell our visitors that we have a 2-trunk tree! Just doing our part, nobody else was gonna pick this one!

I wondered what Angus was going to think about his first Christmas tree. I envisioned broken ornaments and a kitten hanging from branches but really, he can't be bothered! He's definitely not impressed with our 2-trunk tree!
The only thing we were missing: EGGNOG! Knew there were recipes out there but frankly, making my own did not appeal to me as much as the carton from the store. So we decorated without! Lupe's Deli was able to source one small shipment so I've purchased one Borden Can of Eggnog for $10 that we will savor on Christmas Morning!
Hope you all are gathered with friends and family this week around your "perfect tree".










No comments: